Friday, November 19, 2010

Falling for Fall?

OK, so I'm not a big fan of cooler weather...I much prefer the warm and sunny days of summer. But, there are definitely some things that I really enjoy about Fall...the leaves changing colors...cozy sweaters...comfort foods...football season!...hayrides at the pumpkin patch...and of course, Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Here's a card I have to share that's full of Fall inspiration.


I cut circles from a variety of patterned papers, inked the edges, then arranged them in a flower shape. I like how the circle of buttons adds a fun and dimensional element to the card. I also love the warm Fall colors on the patterned papers, all of which are from the Shades of Autumn collection by Reminisce.


So, while Autumn may not be my favorite season, but how can you not like a time of year that's full of such inspiring colors and textures? I have to admit that I may be falling for Fall a little...but my true love is still Summer!



No comments: