Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hello, world!

Well, I've finally done it...I have officially joined the blogging world!

The blog may still need a few tweaks here and there, but it's up and running! Now I have a little spot where I can share my adventures in scrapbooking and paper crafting. Hopefully, this blog will help to inspire you...or maybe at least put a smile on your face! :)

Speaking of smiles, check out the smile on my daughter's face in this layout:


Doesn't she look like she's in absolute heaven? She really loves the beach! Too bad we live in landlocked Indiana and don't get to the beach very often. It makes our time spent at the beach that much more special, though. Memories like this put a smile on my face. Here's hoping you find something that makes you smile today!

6 comments:

Lynn P. said...

Hi Heather!

Love the blog and have it bookmarked. Very cute LO of your girl. She takes great pictures. Look forward to being back often.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Hey, you have a blog!!! :) Love the layout. Hope to see more work posted on here. Gorgeous layout.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and I recognize them. Glad you joined the blog world now I can add you to my google reader.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new blog! it looks BEA-U-TI-Ful!

i'll be sure i add your blog to my links!

Robin Gibson said...

Hey Heather! LOVE your blog! Makes me even more inspired to update mine, (it's been needing it for awhile now, lol)! Great layout, and I love the school box project! Your little girl sure looks happy, and she sure is CUTE! Will I get to meet you in October at the DT weekend event? I'm really looking forward to the fun!

Heather Dewaelsche said...

Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone! And thanks for stopping by my blog! :)